March 6, 2014

That’s what HE said Thursday-March 6, 2014




That’s What He Said Thursdays is a weekly meme hosted by the ladies of Chapter Break. For more information on how to participate click here.

Okay, so in my first post I'm going to go with a quote from my newest book boyfriend, even though the series gives me more headache than pleasure, this guy is so worth it!

Should I give you clues? Okay... he's dangerous, dark and unearthly sexy. Like literally, since he's not human. Actually he's the son of Satan. Yup, THE Satan. Can you guess now? No? Okay, I'll help...
Ladies...
Meet Reyes Alexander Farrow from the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones!
"I want you, Dutch, body and soul. I want you in my bed every night. I want you there when I wake up in the morning. I want your clothes strung across my apartment and your scent on my skin.” - Reyes
I love this, because it took quite some time for them to trust each other, and this declaration is the most romantic yet incredibly sexy thing Reyes ever said.
DhesiX Web Developer

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great read! I'm definitely going to get my hands on this book!

    Nora @ The Bookery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I have this series on my TBR but haven't read it yet. Reyes sounds dark and broody :) Thanks for joining our meme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's such a fun meme, Julie! I'm glad I found it :)

    CD is by far not one of my favorite series, I'm reading it mostly for Reyes, but I know a lot of people love it, and it's quite funny. I hope you'll love it, though :)

    ReplyDelete