April 18, 2013

Twice Tempted Read Along Day #3



Welcome to Day 1 of the Twice Tempted Read Along hosted by TSSoB and Tsk, Tsk, What to Read?

You can follow the entire read-a-long and find each of the day's posts here
So, how can you fully participate? 
It's simple. Join the discussion. Meaning, leave a comment on our discussion posts, answer the fun question(s). Your comments can be as short or as long as you need them to be. If you're an anonymous commenter, you will need to include your name and email you've signed up with, in your comment in order to be entered to win. Anonymous comments without names and emails included will not be entered. We will be checking the comments when the giveaway ends to make sure the winner faithfully took part in the read along. Also, if you want, feel free to write your own blogposts with your thoughts on the chapters, come back to us on each day and leave a comment with a link to your post along with your answers.


Today's discussion is about: Chapter 5 and Chapter 6

Chapter 5

- So Leila seriously did it. She has a strong backbone, I love it! Although sometimes she's really overreacting, but we all saw this coming, really. That doesn't make it easier, though. Sigh. Anyway we know it's only the beginning and not game over yet. And I still like Maximus, even though it's obvious he's hot for Leila. He's a good guy. 

Chapter 6

- Well this situation pretty sucks (still Marty is the sweetest vamp I've ever seen). Going back to old life? Scratch that. Time to try out something else. Yeah, good idea, let's go get some money. Aw this dude is a curious one, but we don't give him the precious, don't event try.... HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT!! Who pissed off a dragon??? Wait... thank GOD for Vlad's gift!

So, these are my thoughts, now let's see yours!

Fun question:

1.) Would you have done the same and leave as she did? 
Don't forget to sign up  <here>  if you'd like to participate and want to win! ;)

Please DO NOT POST SPOILERS! There are some fans who are joining the read-a-long who are reading Twice Tempted for the first time.

DhesiX Web Developer

7 comments:

  1. Leila, girl. Serious overreacting but I get it. Still, I was surprised she left so easily. Gotta give her props. Maximus IS a good guy and I'm so glad he stayed for her sake.

    Wow. Marty??? This chap blew me away. No pun intended. While I saw Leila making a stand with Vlad--- this I did not see coming. And it broke my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl @ this chap blew you away! Aww Yeah, that I didn't expect either :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't resist. Made me sad though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, but that is in chapter 7 :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I had to read it all at once to catch up and got confused. *big surprise* And then--- when I got up today, I couldn't remember what happened in 7&8 to write my post. *face palm*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, don't worry, I can't always remember either, I have to always reread them when I'm writing the posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't usually have a problem if it's right after but I read those two, passed out and... total blank this morning. Ha! I'm really enjoying the story though. It's obviously going to get more and more intense--- and can I kick Vlad's ass like, right now??!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete