September 26, 2011

Alpha Cage-Fight


Okay, so I was just thinking about if we'd play a cage fight and i'd throw my every book boyfriend in one cage who would win...

I also would like to know, what you guys think, so go vote or tell me in a comment if you have another list!


 Here are the nominees:

POLL CLOSED!





Raphael (Guild Hunter)

Jericho Barrons (Fever Series

Micah Dominus (Pandora's Box)

Adrian Ivashkov (Vampire Academy)

John Pritkin (Cassandra Palmer Series)



 

POLL CLOSED!

Results:


DhesiX Web Developer

5 comments:

  1. Heeeeey... please don't drop Adrian into the cage:)))
    These boys are big sharks and Adrian is not a fighter-type:)). The big boys can fight, until I will take care of Adrian:).

    My vote is for Raphael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwhahahaha

    Sorry, but i had to see his limits XD And he's in my top 5 BBF so he has to be there. But you can be his heroine if you choose to save HIM ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IAM his heroine now without any rescue:)))
    But its not a question, I will rescue him from the big sharks:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barrons for the win, Adrian's dead first, and I'd totally pull Pritkin out of the cage if I got a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's actually an impossible choice for me because i don't know if Barrons could stand against an archangel or the King of Hell.. and then there's Pritkin... i seriously don't know who would win...

    ReplyDelete