May 27, 2012

Top 5 Sundays #92 - Books/Series You'd Rather Didn't Become a Movie/TV Show!



Hey everyone!
It's the Top 5 Sunday again!! 

Here is this really cool event, i'm following for a while now, called "Top 5 Sundays" hosted by "Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life"

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.




The theme for today is:
Books/Series You'd Rather Didn't Become a Movie/TV Show!
*in no particular order


Oh this is hard, because I would love to see my favorites on the big screen or on the tv, but I also don't want to see that they're changing/cutting off major things (like Hunger Games), not to mention the bad/too much CGI (give them to Mr.Cameron and I'll be ok with that!).

So I don't want a "cheap" visual version of these books:

Again, I would love to see a Guild Hunter movie, but it's sooooo easy to screw up!!!

I think the Demonica series wouldn't be so hard (but i guess it would be still too hot, but true blood doesn't have a problem with that, so who knows...), but the LOD would pretty damn hard with the horses, and too much places most of them destroyed, horse battles, angels, hellhounds, so yeah... 
DO NOT TOUCH IT IF YOU CAN'T DO IT RIGHT!!

Again, this one would be easy to ruin... Different places in different times, so much effects.

Same problem that I have with Larissa's series. The Guardian series features demons, mostly angels, heaven, hell, dragons, vampires, and so much more. It could be and incredible tv show/movie only in the right hands...

A sci-fi. In bad hands this would REALLY REALLY SUCK!! Setting in space, on different planets, ships... I'm not sure if even the awesome Stargate Crew could pull it out!! But I do love the book trailers, so they could make a mini web series.... ;)


DhesiX Web Developer

1 comment:

  1. Great point on the demonica series... It could be like a mix of true blood, ER and Greys anatomy LOL I would totally watch that LMAO

    ReplyDelete