October 21, 2012

Top 5 Sundays #112 - Books I Would Love to Get Signed by the Author!




Hey everyone!
It's the Top 5 Sunday again!! 

Here is this really cool event, i'm following for a while now, called "Top 5 Sundays" hosted by "Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life"

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.

The theme for today is:

Books I Would Love to Get Signed by the Author
*in no particular order

Okay, so I list books by authors from whom I'm dying to get a signed book and I couldn't yet. So that's why you won't see any Nalini or Jeaniene Frost (and several other amazing authors) books here, because I already have at least one signed book from them... YAY Lucky Me!!


I would do anything to get a signed copy of ANY Ione book, but this is my favorite cover. 
Pual Marron, hands down!!

Ooookay, so, I would KILL to get a signed Kenyon book.
No matter which one, but I went with Born of Fire this time, because I'm so in love with this book and Syn... and because I want to showcase it to everyone. I mean we all know how amazing the Dark-Hunter books are, but c'mon this series deserves just as huge fanbase as the DH has. 


I can just reapeat myself... 
would kill for a Signed Moning book too, 
and this is my favorite cover and book in the series. 
(God, I could go on a rampage for signed books...)

Oookay, this one i want to signed by not the author, but by the cover model.
Lol. No, okay, I want a signed KC book too, but really, this is here because of the cover.
BUT! Thanks to my über-amazing, lovely friends, Shelley and Kathryn, I already have two signed pics of Paul Marron (one is signed by Lothaire and one is by Paul)!! Most precious thing I have, I swear. I admit it, I'm a Paul addict. Problem? 


Another one, where I'm dying to get a signed book from the author. 
This series is AMAZING and Meljean is a lovely person. And funny too! 

So, that's my top 5! You're next!

DhesiX Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment