October 18, 2012

Review ~ Hidden by P. C. and Kristin Cast


Title: Hidden
Author: P. C. & Kristin Cast
Series: House of Night #10
Length: 320 pages
Released: August 16, 2012
In the must-read tenth installment of the #1 New York Timesbestselling vampyre series by PC and Kristin Cast, Darkness won’t stay hidden for long… “Move over Stephenie Meyer.” –People

Now in Hidden, the tenth installment of the series, the stakes are higher than ever before.

Neferet’s true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they’ll need it, because Neferet’s not going down without a fight. Chaos reigns at the House of Night.


My Thoughts:

Jesus…why do we need to read this, again…? They could write ONE quite  GOOD book out of the last four in this series, but this is just waste of your money, not to mention your time and your hair...

Seriously, If Kalona and Aphrodite would not be in the books, I would not read even a letter more of this. God, Goddess, Santa Claus or whatever we have, somebody save the world from being in need of such a heroine, like Zoey, because we’re seriously will be screwed then. I swear that even my one-year-old niece would be better choice. As Nyx said; GROW THE F*CK UP, Z!!

FINALLY…finally we got rid of the love octagon in the previous books, so please, just please don’t bring Heath back, let him rest in peace, pretty please!!!

Unbelievable that we are still at the same point where we were 1200 pages, three books before. They could write a 40 pages long FREE TO DOWNLOAD novella out of those things that are worth something in this book…hell, in the last three books.

I’m going to start a petition to declare the day of the last book’s release as a public holiday and MAYBE we can close this ridiculous story once and for all. (I know, I know… if It’s crap, then I should stop reading, but my curiosity is a pain in the ass and I want to know how it all ends… :P )

Could I say more about this book? Sure. I could.
Is it necessary to say more about it? Of courseeeee….NOT!

Anyway, let’s see an über-super promo trailer (sarcasm!! Okay, it’s actually not that bad…)



Overall: As my Mucsi colleague would say; to know more about the risks and side effects, read….eh damn you, just do whatever you want! Recommended only for masochistic readers, Hardcore fans and for those who have infinite patience.





DhesiX Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment