January 24, 2013

Review - Angel's Flight by Nalini Singh



Title: Angel's Flight
Author: Nalini Singh
Series: Guild Hunter 0.5, 1.5, 4.5, 4.75
Publisher: Berkley Sensation
Original Publication Date: February 28th 2012
In Angel’s Wolf a vampire becomes fascinated with the seductive angel who rules Louisiana. But all is not what it appears to be in her court.

In Angels’ Judgment a hunter must track one of her own gone bad, while surviving the deadly tests placed in her way by the archangels themselves. Unexpected backup comes from a stranger who might just be the most lethal threat of all...

In Angels' Pawn a vampire hunter faces off against two rival factions and the angel manipulating them both, and a vampire whose help is not entirely selfless...

In Angels’ Dance an angel trapped in the mountain stronghold of the Refuge finds herself under siege by a warrior angel from a martial court.
Angel’s Flight was a positive experience for me on several points. First, it is a collection of short stories, so I got more for my money; even if the facts weren’t really important, they were interesting. Second, I absolutely loved three out of the four novellas. They brought characters for whom I didn’t care much before closer to my heart. Congratulations Nalini!

 


Read my full guest review at Exina Art 
DhesiX Web Developer

3 comments:

  1. Loved this book! Hell I love Nalini Singh period! New follower via GFC. LOVE the look of your blog! It looks fantastic!

    -Amanda P

    Lets Get Romantical

    Where the Night Kind Roam

    ReplyDelete