December 4, 2011

Top 5 Sundays #64 – Best Covers of 2011!


Hey everyone!
It's the Top 5 Sunday again!! 


Here is this really cool event, i'm following for a while now, called "Top 5 Sundays" hosted by "Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life"

I think this is so much fun, so I guess I will participate in every week. 

Here are the rules:

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.


The theme for today is:
Best Covers of 2011!
*in no particular order


Wow!! I'm happy for this theme, 'cuz I've seen a lot of beautiful covers in this year and my middle name is "cover whore" so I guess this theme is one of my favorites. Now, let's see my chosen five:

Vanish (Firelight #2)
by Sophie Jordan


Flesh and Blood (House of Comarré #2)
by Kristen Painter 


Blood Law (Blood Moon Trilogy #1)
by Karin Tabke
 (I know i'm putting this book in to all of my Top 5 list, but can't help it, i just love everything about it ;)


Tempest Rising (Tempest #1)
by Tracy Deebs


Witch Song
by Amber Argyle


Special Mentions:













And my list could go on, but these are my absolute favorites.
What's on your list?



DhesiX Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment