December 11, 2011

Top 5 Sundays # 65 - Best Newest in a Series of 2011!


Hey everyone!
It's the Top 5 Sunday again!! 

Here is this really cool event, i'm following for a while now, called "Top 5 Sundays" hosted by "Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life"

I think this is so much fun, so I guess I will participate in every week. 

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.

We had a tie today, and I chose to do a list of my favorite newest book in a series of 2011
This week’s results:

Best Debut Novel of 2011! = 7 (50%)
Best Newest in a Series of 2011! = 7 (50%)



The theme for today is:
Best Newest in a Series of 2011!
*in no particular order



As much as I Love V'Luce, I have to admit this one is my favorite in the series!!
Can't wait for the last two books!!
I have to say, this one is surprised me. Everyone said that Nightshade was better, but for me, Wolfbane - Nightshade 1-0
Ready for Bloodrose!!
Oh and TEAM REN!!
The Guardian is now in my top favorites list of DH...awesome book!
I'm in LOVE!! Larissa, once again, has proven how amazing author she is!!  
I didn't like the previous book, and started to worry, 'cuz i love this series, but this book was a BANG!! Loved it!!
Dmitri is a cruel bastard but an interesting character..
I personally Love him!!
I hope Nalini Singh brings Elena and Raphael back in her 5th book... Its not that I wouldn't love to read Illium's story or the others but I just got attached to Elena and Raphael... Oh-my-archangel!

Special Mentions:






Next week will be the last Top 5 of 2011, but it will be back in January! 
DhesiX Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment