January 16, 2012

Top 5 Sundays # 69 - Hero & Heroine That Should NOT Have Ended Up Together!



Hey everyone!
It's the Top 5 Sunday again!! 

Here is this really cool event, i'm following for a while now, called "Top 5 Sundays" hosted by "Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life"

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.


The theme for today is:
Hero & Heroine That Should NOT Have Ended Up Together!
*in no particular order



Anita and Micah
Anita Blake
This character made me HATE this name...
I don't know what's my problem with him, but he is just annoys me!! Go Richard and/or Jean-Claude


Zoey and Stark
House of Night
Eww if i really have to choose a BF for her (and I can't choose Kalona, who is my all-time favorite) then I vote for Erik...

Calla - Shay
Nightshade
I'm team Ren all the way, baby!! Although Shay has changed a lot in the second book in a good way, but still not my choice...

Jacinda - Will
Firelight
I honestly have no idea why she loves Will. I don't see any special in him. I usually love the ''forbidden love" thing, but this is just seems too forced...

Georgina - Seth
Georgina Kincaid
This relationship is BORING AS HELL!!! I'm still wondering what was so important about Georgina and Seth.



DhesiX Web Developer

1 comment:

  1. I agree with all your answers!! We have some alike as well.

    I now follow your blog!!

    Here's my post:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/01/top-5-sunday-january-15th-2012.html

    ReplyDelete