January 22, 2012

Top 5 Sundays #70 - Series You Plan to Start in 2012!



Hey everyone!
It's the Top 5 Sunday again!! 

Here is this really cool event, i'm following for a while now, called "Top 5 Sundays" hosted by "Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life"

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.


The theme for today is:
Series You Plan to Start in 2012!
*in no particular order

Kate Daniels
by Ilona Andrews

Everyone keeps saying, that this series is similiar to the Night Huntress series, and since i'm a huge loyal fan of NHS this is a MUST READ to me...

Belador
by Sherrilynn Kenyon
Two words -Sherrilynn Kenyon- that's enough reason!!  

The Disillusionists Trilogy
by Carolyn Crane
This series is on my list since i started to use goodreads, so it's time to start!!

Primal Instincts
by Rhyannon Byrd
Thanks to my lovely friend, Kathryn, another HOT series on my list!

Blood Singer
by Cat Adams
Whoaw i don't even remember the time when i put this on to my to-read list, but i finally managed to get these books, so it's tiiiiime!!

Special Mentions:




And There are plenty more where these came from :P
So what's on YOUR List of Series You Plan to Start in 2012?


DhesiX Web Developer

3 comments:

  1. OOh nice picks! Love the Celia Graves series! Totally fun! I also have the first Carolyn Crane book in my TBR mountain and hope to start that one as well!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great picks! Almost all are on my tbr list. I've read so far only Mind Games & The Iron King & Winter's Passage from these. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so many great picks!

    The kate daniels, mercy thompson, Disillusionists and Iron fey series are amongst my faves EVER!

    ReplyDelete