February 17, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge - Day 1


Day 01 – Best book you read last year

Crap! I can't just write more than one, can I? Nope.
I had to think about this for a few minutes, considering that I read last year 97% of my "read" pile, I had a bunch of favorites. So the Best book I read last year is... *drumroll*



They are here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

His name is Ares, and the fate of mankind rests on his powerful shoulders. If he falls to the forces of evil, the world falls too. As one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he is far stronger than any mortal, but even he cannot fight his destiny forever. Not when his own brother plots against him. Yet there is one last hope. Gifted in a way other humans can't-or won't-understand, Cara Thornhart is the key to both this Horseman's safety and his doom. But involving Cara will prove treacherous, even beyond the maddening, dangerous desire that seizes them the moment they meet. For staving off eternal darkness could have a staggering cost: Cara's life.


I'm giving this award to Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance #1) by Larissa Ione because the story about the Horsemen of the Apocalyps was refreshing. A unique story among the  tons of vampires,werewolves, ghosts and and their friends dominated books. Don't get me wrong, I still a fan of those books. But sometimes I just need something different. And I absolutely Loved her Demonica Series. If you're interested in the LoD series, I suggest you to read the Demonica books first. You don't have to, but I think it makes the whole story even better.

Tomorrow I'll be back with Day 02 – A book that I’ve read more than 3 times!

DhesiX Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment