December 30, 2012

Top 5 Sundays #122 - Movies I am Dying For in 2013!






Hey everyone!
It's the Top 5 Sunday again!! 

Here is this really cool event, i'm following for a while now, called "Top 5 Sundays" hosted by "Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life"

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.

The theme for today is:

Movies I Am Dying For in 2013
*in NO particular order
Whoaw!! I'm actually a bit frightened. I didn't realize I'm waiting for sooo many movies in 2013, but apparently... I do. I'm afraid most of them won't be as good as I expect them to be, but still can't wait to see them.


Dear God, I can't believe it's finally coming!!

Now this... I have such a huge hope for this one.


At first I thought wtf is this sh*t?
But I saw it's going to be turned into a comedy (sort of), so I will definitely watch it.


Have a huge crush on Zack, and i'm a sci-fi lover... that's all!

Jeremyyyyy!! Crossbow!!
Witches, action, humor... what else do you need??

Special Mentions:
Now, I can't leave these out, can I?


So, that's my top 5! You're next!


DhesiX Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment