April 7, 2012

My Favorite Find (April 7.)



MY FAVORITE ‘FIND’ (Saturdays)… My Favorite Find showcases that one drool-worthy find from the week’s collection. In other words, one of my “finds” makes me want to read it right now! (the others look good, but I’m not drooling over them. LOL). Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading {see archives}

This week’s fave find is …




Father Mine: Zsadist and Bella's Story (Black Dagger Brotherhood #6.5)

Readers met and fell in love with Zsadist and Bella in J. R. Ward-s third New York Times bestselling novel in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, Lover Awakened. As a former blood slave, Zsadist bore the scars from a past filled with suffering and degradation until Bella came along and helped heal his emotional wounds. Now, though, with the birth of their child, the demons of his past have been resurrected, called forth by the innocent eyes of his beloved daughter, Nalla. Unless Bella and Nalla can bring him back with their love, he may be lost to them forever.


I loved Z's book, even though I'm still not a big fan of the series. I don't like novellas in a series, but I just have to read this one.


DhesiX Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment