April 1, 2012

Top 5 Sundays #80 - Well-Recommended Books That Don't Really Attract You!



Hey everyone!
It's the Top 5 Sunday again!! 

Here is this really cool event, i'm following for a while now, called "Top 5 Sundays" hosted by "Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life"

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.


The theme for today is:

Well-Recommended Books That Don't Really Attract You! 

*in no particular order


Perfect Chemistry
YA romance in school... NO WAY!


The Infernal Devices
I Love TMI, I really do, but I don't really like this prequel idea...

Fallen
I'll listen to a friend and will skip this...

Unearthly 
Too YA for my taste...

The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine #1)
Now this is just simply didn't make me excited. 



DhesiX Web Developer

2 comments:

  1. I am not a huge fan of YA romance either and I highly recommend skipping Fallen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading TMI books as well, but it seems that I have to force myself to keep reading The Infernal Devices books and don't get me started on the Fallen series. I have tried to read the first book 4 times now. My mum loved the first book in this series and suggested I buy the series to read. So now I Fallen, Passion and Torment sitting on my book shelf just gathering dust since. 

    ReplyDelete