June 24, 2012

Top 5 Sundays #95 - Books You're Most Looking Forward to! {2nd Half 2012}



Hey everyone!
It's the Top 5 Sunday again!! 

Here is this really cool event, i'm following for a while now, called "Top 5 Sundays" hosted by "Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life"

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.




The theme for today is:
Books You're Most Looking Forward to! {2nd Half 2012}
*in no particular order

Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione
December 6th, 2012

I know this is going to be EPIC! I'd bet my life on that, but I will miss these guys. I'm so glad Reaver will get his book too, so this won't be the last, but damn, I'm so obsessed with this series!


Archangel's Storm by Nalini Singh
September 4th 2012 

Jaaaaaasoooooooon! I'm so glad he gets his own book, because We know basically nothing about him. He's a total mystery. And I loved Dimitri's book, so I'm not afraid of this now. Although I need my Raphael fix, I'm really looking forward to Archangel's Storm. 

Iced by Karen Marie Moning
Oct 30, 2012 

Just read the snippets/blurb and you'll know why I want to read this, even though that Dani pisses me off most of the time (she cracks me up sometimes, though). And Ryodan is there too!! I just hope Dani got a little older than she was.


Time Untime by Sherrilyn Kenyon
August 2nd 2012 

Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dark-Hunter novel. Do I need more? Of course not. I'm dying to read this!

Blood Vow by Karin Tabke
December 4th 2012 

December? Are you fucking kidding me?? I want this right about NOW! This is the final book in the series (TOO BAD!!!). I mean c'mon, we all know that Falon will take both sexy beast. No women in their right mind would choose one over the other or neither!! But why December?? WHY??? 

Serious Special Mentions:


DhesiX Web Developer

2 comments:

  1. Good answers! We have a a couple in common!


    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/06/top-5-sunday-june-24th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks, Andie! Love these covers!!! And YOU crack me up! <3

    ReplyDelete