June 4, 2012

Cover Characteristic ~ Snow/Ice



The goal of this meme is to post your favorite 5 book covers with the week's characteristic. Which is why I will love to participate in this. I'm a cover whore! If I could I would buy all the books with awesome covers, even if I actually hate the book... Good thing (or bad luck) I don't have the money for that... ;)


This week's characterictic: Snow/Ice!
If you's like to participate in this meme, go HERE!

My Favorite 5:






And the absolute favorite...


DhesiX Web Developer

2 comments:

  1. CollettaskitchensinkJune 4, 2012 at 1:39 AM

    Wow!  Those are great covers!  I think the last is my favorite too :)

    Here's my post:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/06/snow-and-ice-cover-characteristic-6312.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the covers! Iced is great :)

    ReplyDelete