March 17, 2012

My Favorite Find (Mar.17)



MY FAVORITE ‘FIND’ (Saturdays)… My Favorite Find showcases that one drool-worthy find from the week’s collection. In other words, one of my “finds” makes me want to read it right now! (the others look good, but I’m not drooling over them. LOL). Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading {see archives}

This week’s fave find is …

Underworld: Blood Enemy (Underworld #2)
by Greg Cox

Blood Enemy is a non-canon prequel to the Underworld series before the events of Underworld and Underworld: Evolution. It is written by Greg Cox, who also wrote the novelizations forUnderworld, Underworld: Evolution, and Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. Notably, Bloody Enemy directly contradicts Underworld: Rise of the Lycans and parts of Underworld and Underworld: Evolution. Blood Enemy was released on November 30, 2004.

Blood Enemy contains the dual stories of Selene and Sonja, taking place in two different time periods.

***

I'm a HUGE fan of Underworld, so I HAVE to read these books!



DhesiX Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment