March 28, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (Mar.28)



WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading , where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next. {see archives}

My answers:




What are you currently reading? My friends just decided to do the group read featuring with the BDB series, so I joined. I'm halfway through the 2nd book, Lover Eternal. I don't really like it, and I have a hard time to finish it (it took 2 days to reach pg 150...), but I hope it'll be better now. I really want to read Zsadist's & Bella's story, which is the 3rd in the series, so fast reader mode activated!! Review Coming Soon...


What did you recently finish reading? NOTHING!! Like I said, I have a hard time with Lover Eternal, so i'm planning to finish it today or tomorrow.

What you think you’ll read next? It should be the Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, but it is also a group read, and got delayed, so my next read will be Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead. It just came out in Hungary (check out our awesome cover) and I got a copy from the publisher, so I'm super happy, but also little bit scared. I've heard good and bad things about this series, but I Love the succubi. Review Coming Soon...




DhesiX Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment