March 18, 2012

Top 5 Sundays #78 - Favorite Spin-Off Book Series!



Hey everyone!
It's the Top 5 Sunday again!! 

Here is this really cool event, i'm following for a while now, called "Top 5 Sundays" hosted by "Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life"

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.


The theme for today is:
Favorite Spin-Off Book Series!
*in no particular order

Lords of Deliverance Series 
by Larissa Ione

Um.. Hello! Horsemen of the apocalypse?? Totally works for me. In fact, I'm obsessed with them! I Loved the Demonica, so I knew I had to read this, and damn I was right!

Night Huntress World Series 
by Jeaniene Frost
Oh the NHS series is my all-time favorite, and this spin-off didn't disappoint me either!

Chronicles of Nick Series
by Sherilynn Kenyon
I Love the Dark-Hunter series, and I Love Nick, so yep, definitely a favorite.

Bloodlines Series
by Richelle Mead
One word: ADRIAN! 

Dorina Basarab Series 
by Karen Chance
The Cassie Palmer series is a big favorite of mine, and when I found out DB is about Mircea's daughter I wanted to read this right away. Glad I did!


DhesiX Web Developer

1 comment:

  1. Great choices!! I've said this a few times, but almost everyone has at least one the same this week! hehe

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/03/top-5-sunday-march-18th.html 

    ReplyDelete