March 21, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (Mar.21)





WWW WEDNESDAYS… is a weekly event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading , where you share (1)What you’re currently reading, (2)What you recently finished reading, and (3)What you think you’ll read next. {see archives}

My answers:

 
What are you currently reading?  Actually I started 3 books a while ago (Winter's Kiss, Dark Time, Nightlife), so I'm about to finish them. Right now, I'm reading Nightlife (Cal Leandros, Book 1) by Rob Thurman. 

I Love it! Cal is hella funny. The way he and his brother tease and protect eachother reminds me of Dean & Sam from supernatural, except, that Cal is more like a little Dean, so it's kinda big Dean & little Dean haha. Review coming soon.






What did you recently finish reading? I just finished Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1). 

I've read that once a long time ago, but my friends just decided to do the group read, so I joined. I liked it, but i always had a hard time to get into the second book (i tried several times), so maybe this time, i'll be able to finish it and will like it. Since everyone says BDB is MUST READ series... well It's hard to convince me about this one. So challenge accepted!  Review coming soon.




What do you think you’ll read next? HA! That's gonna be another group read. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. I'm a big fan of her VA series, and Adrian FTW! 

I've already started this book a while ago (I pre-ordered), but couldn't really get into it. I have a hard time with YA books these days, so I think that's why. But I know I will enjoy it, so bring it on! Review coming soon.







DhesiX Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment